Thursday, April 10, 2014

Time to Catch Up!

Here are some recent photos I took.
American Girl of the Year 2006 - Jess McConnell

Supermodel Kalea ❤️
I really think I may have gotten this indoor photography thing down after all. :o)

American Girl of the Year 2011 - Kanani Akina
Barefoot Princess Nevaeh

American Girl of the Year 2011 - Kanani Akina
Looks like a greats day for a peaceful walk!

So I was still taking photos but it's just been soooo warm out. We've been in the 90s since the weekend and it's not even Summer yet. Looks like it's gearing up to be a scorcher which means we'll be in the 100s!

What's the weather like where you are at?

7 comments:

  1. Wow! 100 degrees is to hot for my non-AC home! Your indoor photography is great! My room gets horrid lighting :^/ Also, I love the fishtail; it looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it gets quite hot here. No AC? Wow! It must not get too hot where you live if your home has no AC.

      Thanks for the compliments! ^^ I was tried taking photos in my living room because there's a sliding glass door where a lot of light can come in but didn't quite get the results I were looking for. It could be the time of day I was trying to take the photos, so I plan try it again at a different time.

      Delete
  2. Hi! 90s in April...yes, I agree it seems that might point to a scorching summer.
    Definitely try the light by the door at different times of day. It may be too harsh at one time, but perfect at another. Our kitchen has decent light, but the living room...not so much. There I do use flash.
    Love the photos in this post. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words and suggestions! ^^ I will put them to good use.

      Delete
  3. You're amazing at photography :) The weather over here is 78ish with a nice, cool breeze. It's the perfect weather (at least for me XD)! BTW, you're also great at indoor photography! I'm not so good at it, I'm better at outdoor photography. ~Abigail ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMW! so cute! i love them all they are so pretty! i would wear them at church!

    -Heidi- :D

    ReplyDelete