Saturday, April 5, 2014

Indoor Photography Again

American Girl of the Year 2006 - Jess McConnell
Kalea helped me work on my indoor photography this afternoon. Let me just say it went a lot better than the first time I attempted to take photos inside my dark house. LOL It appears my bedroom provides amazing natural light plus I added a white foam board to bounce the light off. I also used my 75-300mm zoom lens with this photo to avoid shadows appearing from her or me. It gives me hope that once I start the new blog for my special girl, her photos will turn out alright. LOL I think I may do this with all the girls for my new banner once the new girl(s) arrive because it'll give the photos uniformity. I don't know yet since I do like to take photos outside but it worked out really well today. :o)

BTW, do you see it? Her beautiful burgundy highlights are showing big time in this photo. I love this photo!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I love the burgundy highlights; they were the first thing I noticed. Thank you for the photography tips. My house is really dark as well; it can be very challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful! I can see the burgundy this time, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete