Sunday, March 13, 2016

ADAW 2016 - 3/52

Spring has arrived here in Southern California! I absolutely love this time of year. The days get longer and warmer. I hope to break out my sewing machine and create some new clothes for my girls because they could use a wardrobe update. (^_^)

On another note, I'm thinking about FINALLY posting videos on my YouTube channel but not sure what to post. LOL I've never done stop motion but I'd like to give it a try and create photoshoots to post. I don't know. Haha What do you like to watch on YouTube? Any suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. Ah, that picture is adorable!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. I love how springy the outfit is. Pale green is beautiful.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to taking photos in the warm Spring weather. I really LOVE this time of year! (^_^)

      Delete