Sunday, March 6, 2016

ADAW 2016 - 2/52

Saleen got to play in the rain this morning. It very rarely rains here, so I took her out and captured the moment. (^_^)

Update: The new girls arrived on Thursday and my new girl is amazing! I haven't taken her out of her box yet because we are renovating our bedroom and I would be sad if something happened to her BUT one of them found a new home. I gave my mom her very 1st American Girl Doll as a "Just Because I Love You" gift. It was amazing to see her happiness and surprise when she realized the doll was for her. My mom had been sick for a week and I felt a little AG cheer would perk her right up. She laid in bed with her and they watched t.v. together ALL DAY. My Dad told me when he got home they were "asleep". Oh, the third doll is my 9yo daughter's new #44, which she was SUPER excited! So three generations of doll lovers! Priceless!!!



6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see who you got!:) And I love the picture of Saleen, the angle is so cool!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (^_^) Hopefully if all goes well this week, I can finally reveal my new girl.

      Delete
  2. Love the rain photo! Congratulations on the arrival. Have fun getting your room sorted. Looking forward to the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo! The angle is so cool! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete