Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Saleen Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

American Girl of the Year Friend 2009 - Sonali Matthews
The weather is soo lovely Saleen had to take a little time to appreciate all the beauty around her. I love my new girl soo much! I'm already creating her world. I plan to make her a portable room complete with bed, accessories and other furniture pieces for photo shoots/stories. I would love for her to have a permanent room but I still have 8 other dolls that have to share space with her on my doll shelf. 

Saleen's blog even has it's first post up but I'm not ready to share it yet. LOL I think I'll share next week once I get another post or two up. I was trying to figure out how to actually do both this blog and her blog. I figured her blog will be pure photo story type ramblings instead of daily photos and other doll ramblings like here, that way her blog will have it's own unique stuff instead of repeat stuff from here. I think it'll balance out that way. I'm already working on her next post creating this is all so exciting.

Oh yeah, I'm thinking about making her an Instagram of her own to post photos from her blog. I think it'll make her world seem more real. ^^; I guess it really took the right doll for me to finally be able to create a blog in the girls voices since they will be making guest appearances.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait :) Also, loving the butterflies in your title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very pretty and looks very nice in that outfit.

    ReplyDelete