Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy Friday & Isabelle McD's Happy Meal Toys!

 
American Girl of the Year Friend 2009 - Sonali Matthews

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! My family and I will be taking a little trip to Las Vegas, NV for my hubby and I to do our sweeps for our bowling league. I really hope I do well so I can get more AG things. LOL Yes, my bowling hobby funds my AG collecting. (^_^)

So have you seen these?
Yes, it appears GOTY 2014 Isabelle will be apart of the McDonalds Happy Meals in a few weeks! I think she's suppose to start appearing in the Happy Meals May 23rd. I really don't like to eat at McD's because it makes my stomach hurt but I'll check out if I can buy them without the Happy Meal, otherwise I think my kids will be eating them so I can get the dolls. LOL I don't know if I want ALL of them but I do want a few. (^_^)

What do you think of this latest AG news? Will you try to get some of the micro mini dolls?

No comments:

Post a Comment