Monday, February 10, 2014

Who's Ready for the AG Spring Release?

It's raining,
It's pouring,
The old man is snoring...

Well you know how the song goes. (^_^) While it doesn't rain all that often here where I live, I'm still interested in getting the new cute umbrella, raincoat and boots set that's part of the Spring release by American Girl® that'll debut on Feb. 13th, 2014.


Isn't this set cute?! I know not everyone likes the color pink but I do. LOL I ♥ this set, color and all! I think I'll be purchasing this set especially since I missed out on the blue set. Not sure how much it costs yet but Feb. 13th is only a mere 3 days away. :-) I'm super excited to see what else they will be releasing on Feb. 13th. 

What do you think of this new set? Are you looking forward to seeing anything special on Feb. 13th? I know some are hoping for the appearance of rumored #61. No I don't think I've talked about her but a quick google search will pull her right up for you. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I'm planning on getting #61 or #49 :) That raincoat is very cute, and appropriate for Seattle/Chestnut Street weather, but pink isn't a favorite over here ;) I do sometimes wish that AG would release more blues and greens...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to get #61 if I wasn't able to get Saige but I think even though I do have Saige I may still get #61. LOL I ♥ my #49, Ocean, she is amazing! They're both great choices.

      I hear you about AG needing to use other colors. I like blues and greens too. :-)

      Delete
  2. We'd love for #61 to come live with us! Did you know today is National Umbrella Day? Great day to post the new release photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. National Umbrella Day? So cool! I know #61 might join my group of girls. She is so beautiful and I love how truly red her hair seems in photos.

      Delete