Monday, February 10, 2014

Nevaeh

American Girl of the Year 2011 - Kanani Akina
As you can see, Nevaeh spa day was a success. I could have left her pin curls in longer but I was too eager to take them down. Sometimes patience isn't my virtue. LOL

Also, I had an amazing person point out the comments on my blog weren't enabled. Can you believe that? I am so thankful to Dolly Dorm Diaries for giving me a heads up because this whole time I'm asking questions and was actually having a one sided conversation. :P I have fixed the posts all the way back to the beginning of this year and all future posts now have comments enabled by default. I don't know if I will fix ALL my posts but commenting can be left from 1/1/2014 on. (^_^) Thanks again Dolly Dorm Diaries!

6 comments:

  1. I was wondering why you didn't have comments on, LOL! I thought about messaging you though Etsy, but figured there was a reason. But, I look forward to your beautiful pictures everyday! I don't always open the post, but I do always read it from my dashboard! Thanks for turning comments on, now I can publicly remark on your beautiful photoshoots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments. :) I'm just excited to know people actually read my blog! (^_^)

      Delete
    2. Have for weeks :) Did you change your header? It's really pretty! I was also wondering why you would ask questions while having comments turned off :) Thanks for following my blog!

      Delete
    3. Thanks for following along. Now I feel totally silly. LOL At least it's fixed now. Yes I did change the header. Thanks for noticing and the kind words. Nor worries, I find your blogs are interesting reads. 😊

      Delete
  2. Hey girl!!! Yay!!! We wondered why you were enjoying only a one-sided convo over here. We've been wanting to comment almost daily but could not see where?!?! So glad our little message to you helped! Now we can comment on beautiful Nevaeh! Did you know that our Saige's middle name is Nevaeh? We love that name! ~the D3 girls ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again soo much for letting me know my comments were turned off. Here I am talking to myself and expecting answers. Isn't that the definition of crazy? LOL Now I can actually have a "real" conversation. How cool about Saige's middle name being Nevaeh?! I ♥ the name too!

      Delete