Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome Girl of the Year 2014, Isabelle Palmer!

With the new year, American Girl introduces the new Girl of the Year on their website and in-stores. The Girl of the Year for 2014 is Isabelle Palmer.



I will admit I wasn't to enthusiastic about Isabelle but she has definitely grown on me. I plan to get her sometime before May... well at least order her in time for my birthday at the end of the May. (^_^)




I think what made me finally decide to get he is the uniqueness of her hair. Yes she has blonde hair but do you see the pink? Look closely! Yea, those pink tips and her gold meet shoes have sold me on purchasing Isabelle. Plus here are few of the other items from her collection I like.




I love her Performance Set! I think she and Hope would have a great time performing together. Nevaeh may even get in on the act. (^_^)



I think the piece of her collection I love the most is Isabelle's Studio. OMG... Look their is a sewing machine and dress form! Now while this piece is amazing, my wallet isn't all to eager to pay $275. Yes girls, this piece of her collection is $275. Yikes! Good thing I don't have any space for it otherwise I would ask my wonderful hubby to purchase it for as a Christmas/Anniversary present for this year. LOL


Isabelle's collection features mix and match pieces to make 20 different outfits of your own but I really like this outfit!I already see potential in mixing and matching all the pieces of her mix and match collection to create my own unique ballet wardrobe for Isabelle and Hope. Be aware ballet slippers are NOT included with any of the mix and match outfits  and you can't purchase them separately from AG. Ballet slippers are only available with the Performance Outfit, Isabelle's Dance Barre and Isabelle's Dance Case or the MyAG Ballet Outfit.



American Girl also introduced a few new pieces for MyAGs. Isn't the Pretty Pink Outfit for Dolls so cute?! It's perfect for the upcoming Valentine's/Spring season.


 They also introduced the Friends Are Sweet Set. Doesn't it look like the girls could tons of fun?!


Look at the new MyAG Canvas Shoes, aren't they cute? I will definitely pick a pair or two for my girls to wear. I'm a sucker for cute shoes!

Be sure to check out all the new stuff American Girl has introduced for the New Year and let me know what you think of the the new Girl of the Year 2014, Isabelle Palmer. What are your favorites from Isabelle's collection? Do you plan on getting her?


No comments:

Post a Comment