Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!


New Year, new borders, new girl. ☺
Meet Dylan!
(Formerly know as American Girl Doll Ruthie Smithens)

It felt awkward this morning to not add ADAD to my post and tags. I did it for the past year but now it's time for me to try something new.... YouTube! I'm still posting my photos on instagram of course. I'm able to post all my photos from my shoots in one day if I so choose too. For instance I have 3 other photos I plan to share from this shoot. I mean I took a lot of photos but I only really like 4 of them. I have to change my mind set and start working on actually shoots and stop motions to add to YouTube. It's very liberating but also very new to me, so bare with me as I make the transition. 2014 promises to be a amazing year!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment