Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Maisie Plus Upcoming Release Questions

American Girl Doll - Ivy Ling
Maisie is such a sweetheart! She is the easiest of all my girls to care for. Her hair is so carefree and yes it may be short for those who like to do hair. Seeing as I have Nevaeh (with the longest hair any AG has had) plus with Hope, Kalea, Kennedy and Ocean having beautiful long hair to style... Maisie is a dream! :0)

I'm currently working my upcoming release and I wanted to here what you all would like to see made. Also what are so of your favorite colors and prints you like to see on your dolls? Just getting a feeling for what everyone likes. (^_^)

4 comments:

  1. The next doll I'd like to get would be Ivy. To me, she's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..... I would be most likely to buy more practical clothes like jeans and coats, not very into dresses over here :) But, I haven't looked too far into your shop, so I don't know what you normally have. Also, maybe a few more tom-boyish clothes? Something I could use on both Chris and the Gal's would be nice. At the same time, I have a few other things to fund, so I can't garentee actually being able to buy anything :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what the next doll I'd get would be. Perhaps Ivy, I do love her.

    I agree with Jn and uliet XD, almost every Etsy shop has dresses and sundresses, but jeans and shirts that are funky and fun and in earthy colors would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE graphic tees and fun sweaters for my AG dolls--something that Anerican Girl doesn't make!!

    ReplyDelete