Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Weekend is Almost Here! (Deal Alert)


American Girl of the Year 2013 - Saige Copeland
This has been one busy week and I'm glad that the weekend will be here tomorrow.I also think I'm happy because I should start receiving some good doll mail days. Like Saturday marks the 2 week point for my girls at the Doll Hospital, so they should be coming plus I have some more surprises coming in the mail. I can't wait! 

** Deal Alert ** Just in case you didn't know, American Girl is currently offering free shipping on all orders over $100 with code 181199. It's good online, on phone orders to AG directly or Personal Shopper at your favorite store. I believe it's good until March 25th. Also there's a new Purchase-with-Purchase (PWP) in the stores for $14 when you spend $50. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment