Saturday, February 22, 2014

New Beginning


American Girl of the Year 2013 - Saige Copeland
My muse for my latest is the beautiful Kennedy. I was looking through my recent photos and noticed she hadn't been focused for more than say 3 photos. ^^; So I took her out yesterday and had a lot of fun.

Okay, it's not really a new beginning but Kennedy so graciously allowed me to photograph her with my new lens. My 2yo decided he didn't want me to have my 50mm prime anymore and threw it on the ground. Yes, it broke. Guess he was mad at me. Anyway, I needed a new lens and wanted one that zooms, so I purchased a 75-300mm zoom lens. I LOVE this lens and will be using it from now on. Look at the bokeh in the background... it is amazing. I'm sure there are other amazing zoom lenses out there but I'm perfectly happy with this one here. Oh I replaced my 50mm prime lens too. (^_^)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your new lense is incredible! Your 2yo umm, wasn't happy, I take it? Kennedy looks beautiful in profile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this lense is incredible. So glad I got it. As for my 2yo, he wasn't happy at all. :P

      Delete