Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It's Such a Beautiful Day!

American Girl of the Year 2011 - Kanani Akina
Today is such a beautiful day that I had to take Nevaeh out for a few photos. I love days like these when it's not too warm or too cold. It's light sweater which is just right for me. (^_^) Oh the shoes arrived today... the pink ballet slippers and retired Coconut Play Sneakers. Nevaeh actually has the sneakers on but you can't see them in this photo. LOL I like them a lot. They are really cute! I can honestly say in the shoe department eBay has been really kind to my girls. I get almost all of their shoes off of eBay with the exception of Saige's meet boots and Mia's meet sneakers which I bought off AGPT or the shoes that come with the outfits I purchased directly from AG, of course. So like I've said before, there are deals to be had, you just have to be sure to ask LOTS of questions if you are unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment