Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

American Girl of the Year 2011- Kanani Akina
Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!

*** Newsflash *** I know I missed yesterday BUT I have a really good reason. It was my youngest daughter's 7th birthday and we took her to Disneyland. See a good reason. Also, there is a new girl in town, just so happened she arrived today! So you can already guess what I will name her. (^_^) I'm excited to finally have her here and can't wait to show everyone BUT she's currently undergoing some much needed TLC.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And a happy Valentines Day to you, too. Happy birthday to your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a great Valentines Day. Thanks for the birthday wishes for my little girl and for the compliments on my photo! (^_^)

      Delete