Monday, February 24, 2014

Classic Beauty


American Girl of the Year 2013 - Saige Copeland
Kennedy looks like such a classic beauty if this outfit.  Everything made by me with the exception of the vest which came from AG. It's time I work on my collection and I have the perfect name for it too. I thought long and hard about what I want it to represent and I hope it shows in the pieces I've chosen. Be on the lookout for them to debut really soon. I hope to have some sneak peeks available really soon. (^_^)

2 comments:

  1. You know, you're really make me want to go out and buy a lot dolls, along with a big back yard and fancy camera. Looking forward to sneak peeks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't have a lot of dolls. I only have 7 plus the new girl arriving soon which will make it 8. And my camera is by no means fancy, it's like 4 years old. LOL Thank you for the compliments on my photography. I really appreciate it.

      Delete