Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy Sunday!

American Girl Doll Ruthie Smithens
Today was a better day. I was able to sleep in thanks to my teenage daughter getting her younger siblings breakfast and playing Minecraft with them on the PS3. They have spent soo many hours playing that game. I don't get it but they like it. (^_^) She is amazing! Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday and for those returning to school/work this week. I hope you had an amazing holiday. My children still have 1 more week before their Winter vacation is over. We're going to make the best of it. My DD and I plan to make our first AG stop motion video this week... I'm soo terrified. LOL 

On a sidenote, I'm really going to make some changes in my current girls of who will stay and who will go... decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment