Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fun!

Isn't it a cute mini amigurumi squid? Above is one of the little stuffed toys I made for my AGs. They are the perfect sized toys for AGs and can be personalized in any color under the sun. I had so much fun making this cutie. I can't wait to make more plus other stuffed toys for AGs, guess it's time to buy some more yarn. :)  

** Collection Update**  My girls have been reduced to 6 until the new girl arrives, then it'll be 7. Seven is a good number and supposedly it's considered lucky, so I'll keep my girls at that number for awhile. Oh there will be one more change but it won't affect the number of dolls I have because she'll be replacing another doll and that doll will be going to my daughter. (^_^) I know it's a lot to take in but it'll all make sense once it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment