Saturday, January 12, 2013

BJD & Blythe Break

When I say break I don't mean leaving my girls alone but I mean NOT purchasing any NEW ones that aren't already en-route or on layaway. Who's currently en-route and/or on layaway?! 2 BJDs (Lati Yellow Miel and Minifee Chloe) and 1 Middie Blythe Little Lily Brown. I'm really excited because Middie Lily Brown and Lati Yellow Miel are paid off and on their way to me. MiniFee Chloe should be paid off  by middle to end of February... hopefully. :) I'm hoping for sooner. It's a slow time at work and hours are limited BUT if all goes well, she'll be home no later than March.

But I will be adding another new Pullip Miku Hatsune beside my custom Lunatic Alice to my dolly family. Yes I know I sold my Romantic Alice Blue Version a little over a month ago but I'm totally regretting that decision. :( I've never given Pullips a fair shot even though I've owned and sold Neo Noir and now Romantic Alice Blue Version. I still have Nahh-Ato but she's still NRFB and I don't plan on deboxing her either. You can go back in my posts to see I've said they are gorgeous dolls but I've never really played with them enough because in all honesty I didn't know how and I'll admit I was too afraid I'd break their bodies. ^^; But thanks to my BJDs, I've learned how to handle, pose and photograph articulated doll bodies. Also customizing my Blythe clone has helped me let go of some of my customizing fears as well. My poor Little Pullip Cheshire Cat has been one legged for far too long that I've decided to fixer up and make her a hybrid.

I'm also thinking about getting 2 more American Girl Dolls. I know I just sold two BUT I would like to have a diverse group of American Girl Dolls. So my American Girl Doll photography can be appeal to more people. :) Plus I started the girls a blog, The World According to Lala & Alyssa, like I said I would. I have an idea of what direction I want the blog to go in but I need at least another girl. Okay, I don't need but want. ^^;

Happy Saturday All! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment