Friday, October 5, 2012

More Dolly Time Coming Soon!!

So I have neglected my girls for quite a few weeks and I feel TERRIBLE about it. But that's all about to change. Sort of... I have a couple of new girls arriving soon... Does a LittleFee Girl body count as a new dolly? Of course it does. LOL My LittleFee Rachel will soon have her body, hopefully it'll be here by Monday or Tuesday.

ALSO, remember how I wasn't able to get Middie Blythe Melo Melo Mew? Well as luck would have it, I happened upon a custom kitty Middie Melo Melo Mew. She should be here hopefully by the beginning of November as she's traveling from Norway.

AND I also have a MiniFee Rheia who should also be here by the beginning of November as well. Yes, she's also traveling from Sweden.

It appears that I love adopting new dollies internationally. LOL These new girls will need names, off to think...

No comments:

Post a Comment