Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Dolly Musings

Guess who's downsizing their dolly collection? Okay I'm not really downsizing, it's more like I made room for dolls I prefer.

Remember I recently received two Lati dolls (Lati White Sp Kong & Lati Yellow Christmas Elf Coco)? Well I found I'm just not smitten with them as I thought I would be. I love most Lati Yellow doll sculpts like I LOVE the pouty expressions of Lea and Miel. I should have just waited and gotten THEM instead of two other Latis just because they were available. I thought I would like Kong & Coco but I was WRONG! LOL So, they have since been adopted.

I am finding that I really can't bond with a doll if I don't like their sculpt. Yes I sold my Latis but that doesn't mean that I won't get any more. I do plan to get both Latis... Lea and Miel. I would love to hometan them. :-) I've seen them hometanned and they look AMAZING.

I also found out I like Fairyland dolls better. I currently own PukiPuki Cupid (Penelope), PukiFee Luna (Noelle), LittleFee Rachel (Piper) AND have a MiniFee Rheia (Tempest... I think.. LOL), PukiFee Pong Pong (Rainbow) and LTF Ante face plate (she'll share Piper's body until I can get her own) on the way PLUS MiniFee ShuShu on layaway. Ideally my collection would be complete for now but I wouldn't mind getting a MiniFee Chloe, LittleFee Luna, PukiFee Bonnie and PukiFee Ante though. ::Hint! Hint! Hubby perfect Christmas (12/25) & 10 year wedding anniversary (12/28) presents!!::

A girl can dream right! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment