Thursday, September 6, 2012

Among The Dolls Etsy Shop Officially Open!

Yes, it's true Among The Dolls etsy shop is officially open.

Handmade Cuteness for Blythe, PukiPuki, PukiFee, 
Lati White SP, Lati Yellow, LittleFee & Slim Mini BJDs

There is ONE, yep one item, the Hot Pink Faux Fur Wig for PukiPuki Lati White SP, currently listed in the shop! LOL I have 4 other wigs I still need to photograph Penelope wearing. I also need to photograph Noelle wearing the cute empire waist dresses for PukiFee and Lati Yellow. BUT it'll all have to wait until my next off day because the next couple of work days are long and by the time I get home from work the moon will be out.

Oh I also have some other exciting news. I got my first faux fur wig commission yesterday off of DeviantArt. How exciting is that?

Here's to our soft Grand Opening! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment