Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Arrivals and Departures

Well A LOT has happened since the last post... There was a death in the family, I received my VERY first BJD and also re-homed 2 girls.

So I guess I'll start with a photo of my current Neo Blythe and BJD dollies.


13/52 - Among Giants

Meet my girls: Zoƫ (PD2A w/ FrF scalp), Tallulah (Bobobie Lucky Girl in Pink Resin), Anais (PD2S w/ BV scalp) and Maya (Custom SBB w/ Faux Fur wig made by me ^n^) I'm so grateful to have Tallulah in my life. She has re-ignited my creative spirit and I've been able to get behind my sewing machines after a 3 year hiatus due to the death of the very person, my Grandma, who taught me how to sew and encouraged my creativity. The dresses on the girls in the above photo were made by me. Here's a couple more photos of Tallulah and my handmade creations. Tallulah's New Dresses Polka Dots Outfit I'm glad to be able to get behind my sewing machines and be creative again. There are A LOT more dresses in the works for Tallulah, my Blythe girls and YOUR girls too!! ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment