Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Expensive Addiction

Let me just say that doll collecting is a VERY expensive addiction. I've been known to say there are worse things that one could be addicted but doll collecting is almost as bad. LOL

My collection has grown by leaps and bounds. I started off with 1 Neo Blythe PD2A in 2008, added 1 Little Pullip Cheshire Cat and Neo Noir Pullip (rehomed in 2011) in 2010.

Here we are in 2012 and I'm up to 5 Neo Blythes, 1 Petite Blythe, 10 LPS Blythes which 3 are duplicates to customize (with 1 on the way supposedly... doubt it'll come because I had to request a paypal dispute due to an unresponsive eBay seller), 1 Nahh-Ato Pullip (with 2 on the way), 2 Little Pullips, 2 American Girl Dolls (with 1 on the way), 1 Kelly Doll (loved her makeup & had to have her) and 1 Gloom Beach Frankie Stein Monster High Doll!

Oh did I mention that I'm starting to get into My Little Ponies, thanks to McD's! I have AppleJack & I also got a blind bag wave 1 Minty. Now I want to get the rest of the McD's ponies to have the complete collection. I also want to get the g3.5 ponies. I think Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Sweetie Belle are too adorable.

Also the Littlest Pet Shop (a.k.a. LPS) animals are too adorable and the just happen to be adding to my collection because they come with my LPS Blythe but now I find myself looking throight the toy sections for not only the the LPS Blythes but MLPs and LPS too. Am I done adding dolls, ponies and LPS to my collection, not EVEN close! I think my want list of dolls, LPS and ponies is longer than my list of dolls in my current collection.

See... Addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment