Friday, March 30, 2012

Alyssa Marie & Alexa Grace

Sisterly Love
So I purchased a TLC PM Josephina AG for a spectacular deal. But the reason why the deal was so good is because my Josephina needs lots of love. Like the previous owner wanted to use her as a boy doll, so she chopped all of her hair really short. I mean REALLY short and cut her earring off one ear and left the other one. The limbs are considerably loose which making her stand by herself a little more work than usual but she does stand.

Alyssa Marie & Alexa Grace
Also there are shiny spots on her face and limbs. I still love her though. I decided to get her a new head because of the earring and the awful haircut. I did find one relatively inexpensive ($21 shipping inlcuded) which is cheaper than one from the AG Hospital just waiting for it to arrive. It should be here by Tuesday... hopefully. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment